Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Final Weeks Of Ironman France Training

This coming week will wrap up the hard training period for IM France. It really came fast and I look forward to the trip. It is also costing me a boat-load of money, but this is my (and the family's) first trip to Europe and who knows when that will ever happen again. It is going to be very exciting and a trip that I think we will reminisce about it for several years! I also look forward to the challenge of racing in the alps. It will be interesting to see how I match up against an international field of athletes, with only 7 Kona slots last year in my AG. It is going to take a great race to get me to Hawaii in October. Anyway, I have been training hard and once again, I am fit. I measured in at about 6% body fat. My weight is still around 150 - although after all the eating and drinking yesterday at John's cookout - we'll see if those numbers still hold up. I also took the day off yesterday - see, there is still hope! It was due and planned, because I have not taken a day since the marathon recovery in April - almost a full month! The numbers last week are good with plenty of bike miles. I could feel it in my legs toward the end of the week. I am running real well, so I think I will maintain focus on bike miles again this week. I do need to get a long run in though, boy I don't think I've had an LSD in weeks now.

Last week's numbers:

M: B-10, R-10, S-3K (Kim's killer workout, with timed water treading, Ughh!)
Tu: B-28, R-10 (8x3min on/off @ 10K pace moderate/hard)
W: B-53, R-5
Th: B-54, R-8
F: B-44, S-2500 (open water, fast Walden loop with Calvin)
Sa: B-36, R-5, S-1K
Su: B-40, R-5

Totals:

Swim: 6500yds
Bike: 275mi
Run: 43mi

A very good bike week. This is probably going to be my largest bike week. Does not compare to IM Lake Placid training with several 300+mi and one 350mi week, but I don't seem to be having the issues that I had last year. A June race is impossible for that kind of mileage seeing how the snow has only been gone for 8 weeks. I still have some tightness in my lower back, but I am doing some yoga and stretches, which has made it feel a lot better - almost gone.

One more hard week! Off for my run!
-Kyle

2 comments:

erotic bisexual stories said...

She had turned out to be one hot mama for her age. CNN TALKBACK LIVE Androids Living Among Us.
sexy rape stories
men fucking dog sex stories
hard core lesbian rape sex stories
true hot sex stories
gay group sex stories
She had turned out to be one hot mama for her age. CNN TALKBACK LIVE Androids Living Among Us.

teen sex first stories said...

``Im not a robot. He remembered Stephanies birthday.
gay sex stories
true sex stories teen fatherdaughter
free otk spanking stories
erotic nursing sex stories
sex slave erotic stories
``Im not a robot. He remembered Stephanies birthday.