Saturday, November 7, 2009

Last Day of Training in 2009

A couple of hours on the trainer today will finally cap off the year. Weather forecast for Clearwater, FL on 11/14 is 85 degrees and sunny, so I was fully dressed with the heat cranked up in the basement. It probably won't help, but I will continue to over-dress on any workouts between now and Tuesday evening when we fly down. No matter what happens - it is going to be a fun 5 days down in the Sand Key Resort. I hope the weather cooperates, as there is some chance of rain also. Anyway, the knee seems like it is okay - I've just had no recovery in any of the last three big races - so I am pushing it, but will survive and be in off-season soon enough.

Anyone racing at the Foster Grant 70.3 World Championships (keywords) email me at lp_ironman07@yahoo.com and I'll try to organize a swim for Thursday am.

Rock On!

-Kyle

No comments: