Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tri Season Training Comes to an End, PumpkinMan this weekend

Not doing a great job keeping up with the blog. My focus seems to be in other places.

I am wrapping-up the training for this season, as PumpkinMan Half Iron this year will be my last triathlon for 2010. I have no expectations or really any pressure going into this race. I would like to bag my age group, but we'll see how that goes. Fitness is good; body is good; not as light as I was for LP, but my weight seems to be stuck at 150lbs ~ 7%.

Training numbers the last two weeks:

2200, 200, 45
5100, 150, 44

Not bad at all for late season training.

I have absolutely no plans after this race. I am going to resume running mode and see what happens. Manchester Marathon is still a possibilty for a late season big race.

I hope everyone is happy with their season! I am already looking on to next year and try to plan out a season that makes sense. Everone seems to be doing different stuff this fall; marathoms, cyclocross, trail races, etc.

Let me know what folks have on the radar screen.

-Kyle

No comments: