Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Calling It A Year

Yes, it's over. 11 months straight of training and racing, it's time for off-season. Another strange day on Thanksgiving; a revisit of the hacking cough that morning and cold ... burrr! ... 27 degrees that morning. Is this supposed to be New England or something? I don't know. I hadn't run in that weather since last winter. Time to look for something else to do besides running. Outside AGAIN today on the bike. I am really enjoying this strange, but very mild weather. I know, we all just expect it to continue, but sooner or later reality will set in. Anyway, I hope everyone had a great year!!! 2012 looks to be very interesting as I will be doing an Ironman in August, which really changes the running outlook from Boston until later spring. I look forward to doing things differently next year and I'm looking forward to the inaugural IM Mont Tremblant! Plan is to be a regular at the pool the next few weeks and then start running again sometime around the holidays. I hope everyone is getting some time away from the sport and taking a break! I will see everyone soon, as 2012 training is right around the corner. -Kyle

No comments: