Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Another Light Week, Preparing for Eagleman

Boy, looking at these numbers - they seem very small, especially when compared to the big numbers from the week before:

5/31-6/6: 3200yds, 104mi, 44mi

Although, a desperately needed and scheduled complete day-off, and miserable alergies to pine pollen; sore throat, hack, etc. kept me out of the open water all week - though the numbers are small, I manged to get in a few speed work sessions in all three disciplines, which will help me for the race. I guess more of a focus on quality than quantity - it's all good and I feel very fit (150lbs @ 6% body fat). Actually, things are going quite well and I think I will have a good race this weekend. I hope it is not going to be too hot! They've been averaging a lot of 90 degree days.

No comments: