Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ironman Mont Tremblant

I just want to let everyone know training has been going great this spring (and today now summer). I have got my fitness back and have been focused on priority #1; IM Lake Placid July 24th. I am putting all my eggs in one basket and I think that not doing a lot of racing this spring has helped me stay focused.

For immediate press release: I will be racing the inaugural Ironman Mont Tremblant Quebec August 19th 2012. It is time to do a different Ironman, as the Lake Placid run needs a break. I am looking forward to the race this year. Things have been going well and I am hoping for a break-through race. Some numbers since my last post:

9500, 188, 50
7300, 189, 46

Not great bike numbers, but good quality with not a lot of junk miles. This week I'm focused on volume bike and run, and already have some big miles (I love this nice weather and will take advantage). Less than 6 weeks, time to go all out. -Kyle

No comments: