Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ironman Training Period Nearing End

Yes, summer is here and IM Lake Placid is only 24 days away. It's hard to believe that the training is almost over. I will post my long rides and runs, but I've got lot's of both and I am very pleased with my training this year; a lot smarter and focused. Body has been calling for some rest this week, so I've had a light few days. Here are last week's numbers:

Swim-6100yds, Bike-245mi, Run-60mi

Not bad at all. I am going to take a day off this holiday weekend and start slowing things down next week. I've slimmed down sub-150lbs - body monitor on the fritz, so no body fat numbers. Trying not to get too skinny this year, it just didn't work fo me last year.

Hope everyone's training has gone well. Some tough, freezing cold conditions this year out at IM Coeur D'Alene. I am hoping to see some familiar faces up at LP this year.

-Kyle

No comments: