Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kyle Bowers Crowned Canadian Bareback Champion

The "other" Kyle Bowers that is ... Hey, this guy is pretty hard core - on his last ride he dislocates his shoulder and is in a whole lot of pain, as they crown him champion. Maybe this Kyle Bowers is Addicted to Riding or Addicted to Rodeo Training? Whatever the addiction is, I'm sure it is in the blood, as this guy seems to have it ... and I like pain .. why else would I be in the sport of marathoning and triathlon? Anyway, enough of the addicted non-sense. I hope everyone had a good holiday! The start-up back running is going well - if I can just keep the fork out of my mouth - I will return to normal body weight. This picture brings me back to my teen years when I used to ride horses and cared for a horse on a farm when I was 15. Luckily they did not make me do shovel duty - just stuff on the other end and brushing, etc. Anyway, you can google this guy as he seems like the other Kyle Bowers athlete on the internet. We have family up in Calgary - maybe sometime I will get to meet this cowboy. Anyway, I PROMISE to recap the year on my next post and take a last look on 2009! Cheers, Kyle Bowers the "Runner/Triathlete"!!!

No comments: