Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Race Week

Still training earlier this week, but low intensity. The buttons now are in off position. I will roll along the next few days taking it easy and trying to get some rest. I am hoping for some cool weather up at LP, as this 85-90deg summer days are okay to train in, but I think will be problematic to race an ironman in.

Anyway, I am looking forward to this race! I hope to nail the race this year and come back with a Kona slot. As always, anything less will be considered failure.

This training period has been unusual, but I am incredibly fit and I think that is going to help me this year.

I wish all those racing good luck!! I will post again if possible and will let everyone know the schedule up at LP. I always love to get up there, into the race environment - only can be appreciated by the hardcores that race up there every year.

Keep fingers crossed and see everyone up there.

-Kyle

No comments: